WILLIAMS MIDDLE SCHOOL TENETS
The staff at Williams Middle School believes that:
1. Providing a safe learning environment builds trust, enthusiasm and promotes learning.
2. Setting clearly defined high academic standards fosters excellence and meaningful accountability.
3. Each student is unique and possesses individual strengths and weaknesses.
4. Teachers play a vital role in encouraging students to do their best and helping them reach their potential.
5. Meaningful learning includes teaching students life skills that help them draw connections between what they learn in school and the rapidly changing real world.
6. Building positive relationships among parents, staff, students and community members ensures the success of our students.
7. Students learn best in a positive learning environment that is engaging and exciting.
8. Teaching our students positive values such as mutual respect, responsibility, civility, tolerance, forgiveness, honesty and hard work, helps them be responsible to the community and themselves.