- 1.1 Define and analyze problems.
- 1.2 Gather, organize and analyze data to solve problems.
- 1.3 Summarize information and support conclusions with relevant data.
- 1.4 Evaluate the validity of conclusions in light of the data presented.
- 1.5 Utilize appropriate technology as a tool to complete tasks.
- 2.1 Write and speak using grammatically correct language that is appropriate to the audience.
- 2.2 Read, listen, comprehend, and translate (or decode) reflectively and critically.
- 2.3 Be respectful of differing points of view.
- 2.4 Be able to ask relevant, higher-level questions.
- 2.5 Research sources and cite them correctly.
- 3.1 Show respect for personal property and the property of others.
- 3.2 Respect individual rights and the diversity of others, including listening respectfully while others speak.
- 3.3 Demonstrate consistent attendance and preparedness.
- 3.4 Accept responsibility for his/her actions.
- 3.5 Be involved in a group, event, or organization that contributes positively to his/her community.