Villalovoz Elementary School
will instill in our students the desire to become productive, model
citizens by promoting life-long learning and encouraging academic achievement, self-motivation, moral character, and social development.
In a way that:
- Ensures that all students achieve individual success and reach their
- Provides a relevant and meaningful curriculum that includes
systematic assessment, accountability, creativity, and technology
that enables students to meet high standards.
- Develops self-directed students who are responsible and
accountable for their actions.
- Creates a safe, nurturing environment where each student feels
valued, respected as an individual, and where diversity is celebrated
as a strength.
- Encourages on-going communication and partnerships among
students, staff, parents, community, and business members.
- Promotes collaborative skills by following the Tribes
Agreements (Mutual Respect, Attentive Listening, Participation,
Appreciation, No Put Downs), and Character Education (Fairness,
Responsibility, Citizenship, Respect, Caring, and Trustworthiness).
- All students have the knowledge and skills to become
creative, independent problem-solvers, responsible community
members, and leaders of tomorrow.