Library Resources - Our roadrunners love to read!
Our librarian is Erica Martinez. She is a wonderful librarian with oodles of knowledge and expertise. She is also a terrific story teller.
The library is open from 8:00am until 1:00, Tuesday through Friday. Check with your child's teacher to find out what day your child goes to the library. And remember to read, read, read.
Would you like to see if we have a book you are looking for? You can access the library directly through Destiny. Should you have any direct questions for our librarian, please contact her at email@example.com.
Textbook/Library Book Care According to Education Code 48904(be), the parent or guardian of a minor shall be liable to a school district for all property belonging to a school district loaned to the minor and not returned upon demand of an employee of the district authorized to make the demand. this includes textbooks and library materials. Students must compensate the District for damaged and/or lost library textbooks as follows:
Description of Book Damage or Loss Fee
- Any Book Damaged Beyond Use Replacement cost
- Bar Code Missing or marked $5.00
- Missing/Torn Pages Starts $2.00 per page
- Missing/Torn Pages (five pages +) Replacement Cost
- Water Damage Begins at $10.00
- Cover Damage Begins at $5.00
- Marks/Scribbles $3.00 per page
- Minimal Spine and/or Cover Damage $5.00
- Severe Spine/Cover Damage Replacement cost
- Stolen/Lost Replacement cost