PowerPoint- A 3 Part Class
- Look for each section to be completed as follows:
- Part A by April 4th -General Tutorial
- Part B by April 18th-Customized Class
- based on questions and inquiries made during the first class
- How to find templates-
- Microsoft Template Website (It's wonderful!- Just key in what you need in the search window and it will find something that works for you.)
- How to modify fields/templates to add what you need
- adding photos, clip art, movies, & sound
- Part C by April 25th-Further exploration
Day 1 will be the day where you investigate the version of PowerPoint that you have on your home and/or work computer.
Tutorials for various versions of Microsoft PowerPoint:
Find out how to put together impressive presentations with slides and notes in PowerPoint 2000.
PowerPoint XP (2002)
Learn how to design a dynamic and professional presentation using PowerPoint XP.
PowerPoint 2003 will allow you to produce impressive presentations with appealing designs, animations and more.
Create a presentation in no time with the new Quickstyles and Design Templates in PowerPoint 2007.
Design amazing presentations with PowerPoint 2010, including learning how to integrate videos.
PowerPoint 2010 App
Wow them at your next presentation with the quick tips you get through the Powerpoint 2010 Tutorial app.
Acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Office Web Apps (SkyDrive)Check out this free, online version of Microsoft Office that you can access with Windows Live SkyDrive.