The 2018 IB Math Studies SL test is on May 2nd and 3rd
Math Studies SL Study Group Dates:
Project Dates (2017-2018)
Initial Meeting: Friday, November 17th during lunch (1st and 2nd lunch, you only attend one)
Form A: due Friday, December 8th (AM)
Data Collection Method: due January 26th (AM)
- Outline and Data: due February 16th (AM)
- Field Trip to Library: February 23rd (All Day, must fill out field trip form)
- Rough Draft: due Friday, February 23rd (AM) - all rough drafts will be submitted electronically in pdf format by email to email@example.com
- The saved name of your project will be IB# Year Last Name, First Name. ex. 03030451 2018 Cirus, Miley. Do NOT put any identifying information on the cover page or within your paper.
- Final Draft: due Thursday, March 8th(AM) - all final drafts will be submitted electronically in pdf format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a template for writing your paper here
. You can use this for formatting and to help guide your writing.
Project Formatting Guidance
The following formatting is recommended for eCoursework:
The purpose of this guidance is to make the script as easy as possible to read and mark for the examiner.
Technical Specifications: File sizes and file types
It is recommended that videos are submitted in .mp4 format. However, both .mov and .m4v are acceptable because they will be converted into .mp4 format by the IB.
The maximum file size for a document is 50MB, irrespective of whether the document contains images.
Candidates should be advised to keep files to a reasonable size to help prevent any difficulties with upload and marking, and it is the expectation that most documents will be considerably less than 50MB. Some subject guides may indicate a maximum file size for a particular component.
Effective Citing and Referencing