John C. Kimball High School
Parent Club and School Site Council are seeking members !
- Organize We are a fledgling group at the moment, trying to organize. We are taking steps to charter through PTSA.
- CommunicateCommunication between KHS and parents & students is a top priority.
- Collaborate We seek to establish a cooperative~a community spirit~with many voices heard.
- Inform Once our membership drive begins, and you sign up, you will be entitled to be on our digital mailing list via e-mail.
- Volunteer We hope to find effective ways for parents and community members to volunteer at our site. The staff at KHS is limited, due to small numbers, so we have limited manpower at this stage of the game.
- Assist As our Pathways become established, we are in need of professional outreach...help finding those individuals and organizations that are willing to speak to the youth interested in their fields.
- Fundraise There are many needs at a brand new school like Kimball, needs that require funds. Our first major goal is to find, purchase, and install a Marquis with our name that also shares important, timely information to our students, their families, and the public.
- Establish We want to establish an annual event that will become synonymous with Kimball High School and that will also raise funds while offering opportunities for Students to Serve their community.
Stay tuned for more information. You will see us at Freshman orientation, registration in August, and at other academic events.
Look to our Kimball Calendar for even more information about other events. Click here: Kimball Calendar