- Assistant Principal: Barbara Silver
- HS Pathway Coordinator: Bret States
- Secretary: Jan Kraschinsky
- Counselors: Tracy Rivera and Amy Thompson (AVID, SpecEd, EL)
Health Sciences This program is designed to expose students to the varying facets of the health professions. Students will learn about the fields of medicine, pharmacy, dentistry and the careers that are available to them. Some of the careers that will be reviewed are: pharmacy technician, athletic trainer, registered nurse, dentist, pediatrician, lab technician and more.
Health Sciences Electives:
- Physics AP
- Biology AP
- Chemistry AP
- Intro Athletic Training
- Intro to Medical Terminology
- Intro to Health Science Occupations
*Electives offered may change due to program needs.