Click on the Image for a Flyer
Counselors at Kimball High School
assist students with their academic, social, and personal needs.
Call (209) 832-6600 and select the proper counseling option to schedule an appointment.
Students may also make appointments drop into see their counselor in the Counseling Office at lunch or after school.
Troy Edwards, Head Counselor
A-C and AVID
Please read this important announcement from Tracy Unified School District.
The District Attorney’s Office has received complaints about fraudulent criminal activity targeting high school students. In particular high school seniors are being contacted via their cell phones and being advised that they have been selected to receive a college scholarship. The caller advises the student that to receive the scholarship the student must provide a bank account number and other personal identifying information. This is fraudulent criminal activity. Please inform the parents and students of the following:
1) This scam is currently ongoing.
2) Do not answer the phone if you do not recognize the number.
3) All scholarship awards should run through the scholarship/guidance office.
4) Never give out your social security number, bank accounts, CDL, addresses and personal information to someone who has initiated contact with you.
5) Only reply to written contact after you have confirmed with your school scholarship counselor.
6) File a crime report in your jurisdiction. Many agencies allow you to do this on line.
7) Be on alert. The caller is looking to steal the student’s identity in order to establish fraudulent credit cards, bank accounts etc