Counselors at Kimball High School
assist students with their academic, social, and personal needs.
Call (209) 832-6600 and select the proper counseling option to schedule an appointment.
Students may also make appointments to see their counselor in the Counseling Office during passing periods, at lunch, before school, or after school.
9th Grade and AVID
Health Science and Education Pathway
Architecture, Construction & Interior Design Pathway
Free Federal Financial Aid Workshops (FAFSA)
Parents, please make sure to attend one of the workshops for Cash For College. The FAFSA application deadline is March 2nd 2015. Parent and child can attend any of the workshops offered regardless of school of attendance. At the Cash for College Workshop parents and child have the opportunity to:
· Begin the process for filling out the FAFSA application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
· Create a Pin Number for you and your child that will be used as your signature once the FAFSA is completed online
· Ask any questions you may have regarding the application
· Students who attend the Cash For College Workshop will be entered into a drawing to win a $1000 scholarship (one winner per site)
· FAFSA deadline is March 2nd 2015