2015-2016 MATH OLYMPIAD GRADES 7-8
Math Olympiad is a math problem solving contest for teams and individuals.
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Meetings will be Fridays in Room 33 - 3:00 - 3:45
Contact Mr. Dibley at email@example.com.