Student Council Advisors:
Mrs. Leles firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Gallegos email@example.com
Student Council Officers 2012-2013
President: Marina Parker
Vice President: Tony Walker
Secretary: Hannah Alba
Treasurer: Degvir Dhami
Student Council Activities 2012-2013
1) Make a Difference Day – Student Council is supporting a new local non-profit organization – FAME – Family Assistance for Medical Emergencies.
This organization is designed to help families whose children are battling diseases or other medical issues in the Tracy area. The goal of F.A.M.E. is to ease some of the monetary burdens associated with illnesses or medical difficulties. F.A.M.E. is a member of the Good Samaritan Community Services of San Joaquin County. F.A.M.E. will provide families with gas cards, food allowance, hotel vouchers, hygiene products and other necessities for qualified families.
In order for a family to receive assistance a member of the family must contact Steve Abercrombie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Good Samaritan Community Services at 209-835-2286. The family member must complete an application before receiving assistance. The members of F.A.M.E. will review the application and determine if any financial support will be provided. The family may request material items in addition to financial support if necessary.
To raise funds Student Council is hosting a Book Sale (“Buck a Book") every Monday after school.
2) Red Ribbon Week Activities
1) Buck A Book Sale (November 5th & 26th)
1) Holiday Candy Sale $1.00. Forms will be sent home and also available in the front office
2) Buck A Book Sale (December 3rd, 10th)
1) Coat/Sock/Blanket Driv
2) Pennies for Patients Speaker (January 11th
3) Buck A Book Sale (January 7th, 14th & 28th)
1) Valentine Candygram Sale $1.00
2) Pennies for Patients Coin Drive (February 21st - March 11th)
3) Buck A Book Sale (February 4th & 25th)