You must have a valid e-mail address in order to complete the Registration Process.
Please note that in order to register for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2023-2024
School Year, your child’s birthdate must fall between September 2nd, 2018, and April 2nd, 2019.
To register your student for Transitional Kindergarten, please use our New Online Enrollment Form found on our website at: www.tracy.k12.ca.us and navigate to the Parent tab to Aeries Online Enrollment
*As Tracy Unified does not offer TK at all school sites, the district will place all students due to limited space we are unable to grant parent requests for placement or for transfers.
You will need to allow 20-30 minutes to complete this online registration. Once you have completed this questionnaire, please return to the District Office after MARCH 1, 2023, with a copy of the confirmation page, with the last page signed and dated and copies of the following documents:
· Parent/Guardian ’s valid Photo ID
· Student’s up to date Physician stamped Immunization record, with proof of school entry immunizations
· Proof of residency documents (Rental or Mortgage agreement plus 2 current utility bills) with parent/guardian legal name and residence address listed
-Completed TUSD residency affidavit/questionnaire
· Certified copy of student birth certificate
· Withdrawal form from previous school (if applicable)
· Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
· Oral Health Assessment (Grades TK/K/1 only)
· Custody or other Legal Documents (if applicable)
Please do not email these documents. Please bring a copy of your AIR Online Registration Confirmation and all of the completed required documents to the Tracy Unified School District Office at 1875 W. Lowell Avenue.
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted.