CORONAVIRUS (COVID19) INFORMATION
* * * *
What is TUSD doing?
Tracy Unified School District is doing the following to stay current with this health issue:
- All School Sites are CLOSED.
- Extra cleaning of all of our school sites
- All of our decisions are guided by the San Joaquin County Office of Education and San Joaquin County Public Health Department.
- Communicating by email, websites, Facebook, text and phone messages.
If you have further questions regarding your student, please contact our Student Services Department at 209.830.3280.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water
- Keep surfaces clean
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow
- Keep your child home when they are sick
- Call your school if your child is staying home
For students and families that prefer to view, download and/or print their own packets, the PDF’s will be available online at our
Distance Learning web pages will be available Thursday, April 9th
* * *
If your student has an IEP, we encourage you to reach out to your student's case manager for further information or questions concerning your student.
We appreciate your patience at this time.
Meals are also available for students in the Young Adult Program
SPANISH FOOD DISTRIBUTION SCHEDULE
are you planning to travel during spring break?
SPRING BREAK WILL REMAIN AS PLANNED.
With spring break and possible family vacations approaching, you should also be aware that the disease has spread to other countries and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued new travel warnings with increased concern for South Korea, Japan, and Italy. Travel warnings from mainland China have have not changed. Additional travel warnings can be found here:
* * * *