COVID19 - 2022-2023 SCHOOL INFORMATION
UPDATED ON MASKS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF TESTING
There have been a number of questions regarding some of our COVID-19 policies now that the mask mandate will be dropped by the California Department of Public Health after March 11, 2022. Please see the items below for clarifying information for Tracy Unified, all of which go into place on March 14, 2022:
- School Visitors – TUSD will again be allowing visitors to campus. As a reminder our pre-COVID policies for visitors will still be in place. Visitors must sign in and out and present a valid ID to be scanned into the Raptor system.
- Volunteers – TUSD will again be authorizing the use of volunteers on school campuses. All volunteers must follow the clearance process and be approved by HR before being allowed to work with students. Contact Evelyn Martinez (email@example.com ) if you have questions about volunteers on your site.
- Vendors – TUSD-approved vendors may now operate on campus. All vendors must be approved through TUSD Business Services before performing any work on campus. For any questions regarding TUSD-approved vendors, please contact Business Services.
- Masks – Starting March 14, 2022, Masks indoors will now be encouraged, but will be optional for students and staff. Students and staff should not be targeted or harassed in any way for their choice to either wear or not wear a mask. Individual staff members cannot require students or other staff to wear a mask.
- Vaccine Mandates - We have not heard of any change with regard to the vaccine requirements for students and staff. At this time the San Joaquin County Department of Public Health has shared that they still anticipate a vaccine mandate going into place. We will send an update if and when we get any additional information regarding vaccine mandates.
- Testing of Staff – District employees who are not vaccinated will still be required to complete weekly testing as it currently is in place.
Please read the letter below regarding the latest on masks. This will take effect March 14th.
FREE MEALS FOR SUMMER
SCHEDULE COVID 19 TEST OR VACCINES
- Testing will be at Tracy Independent Study Charter School (8:30-4:30) only.
- Testing is Monday – Friday only.
For more testing and vaccine opportunities: Please sign up and schedule at https://myturn.ca.gov
FREE TRANSPORTATION OFFERED BY THE
CITY OF TRACY PILOT PROGRAM
ESSER III PLAN
You may download the ESSER III Safe Return to
in Person Learning Plan HERE
* * * *