The first day of school is Monday, August 7, 2023!
HEAT RISK INFORMATION
During the next few months of the school year, the City of Tracy will experience various levels of Heat Risk during the school day. If you have questions about the Heat Risk Level, TUSD is using the guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). Please select the image below for guidelines between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Search an address to
FIND YOUR LEVEL HERE
Please take this time to talk with your student about the following ways to beat the heat:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day and avoid sugary drinks and foods.
- Dress lightly: Wear light-weight, light-colored, loose fitting clothing to help reduce sun exposure and prevent excessive heat absorption
- Limit outdoor activities: Stay cool and calm by limiting outdoor activities
Air quality is always a concern during the fire season. TUSD reviews information and guidelines from the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District. If you would like more information on monitoring the air quality in Tracy, please review the information and links below.
During Level 3 and up, principals will continue to:
- Monitor air quality levels
- Monitor students with asthma/health conditions that may be affected
- Implement rainy day schedule if needed
2023-24 BELL SCHEDULES
SCHOOL SITES 9-12
KIMBALL HIGH SCHOOL
TRACY HIGH SCHOOL
WEST HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOL SITES 6-8
MONTE VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL
WILLIAMS MIDDLE SCHOOL
SCHOOL SITES K-8
ART FREILER SCHOOL
GEORGE KELLY SCHOOL
POET CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
According to the California Department of Public Health:
Brightly-colored fentanyl (referred to as rainbow fentanyl) has been identified as a new trend according to the United States (U.S.) Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). Rainbow fentanyl can be found in many forms, including pills, powder, and blocks that can resemble sidewalk chalk or candy. Any pill (regardless of its color, shape, or size) that does not come from a health care provider or pharmacist can contain fentanyl and can be deadly.
If you’re concerned someone in your life is at-risk for opioid overdose, carry the overdose reversal medication naloxone (Narcan). Narcan has no adverse side effects and is available without a physician prescription at most pharmacies.
CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAMS!!
Please select program below for more information.
View TUSD's Health requirements below:
- Update: Testing is no longer available at Tracy Charter School.
- For testing and vaccine opportunities: Please sign up and schedule at https://myturn.ca.gov
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Students and staff have been
busy this week. Check out our
"In the Spotlight" page to see all
of the exciting things happening
in TRACY UNIFIED!
- Safety Tips to and from School
- School Safety Plan
- Parent Notification
- Fingerprinting Volunteers
- Internet Safety
- Law Enforcement Partnerships
- Anti-Bullying/Anti Gang Efforts
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- Crime Reporting
- Drug and Weapon Prevention