Secretary to the Director of Special Education
Misty Westcott firstname.lastname@example.org
Behavior & Curriculum Specialist
SELPA NOTICES & INFORMATION
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
In accordance with Education Code Section 56205(b)(2), as part of our Special Education Local Plan development requirements, the following agenda item will be brought to the SELPA Governance Council for approval on May 27, 2021 10:00 a.m., at the San Joaquin County Office of Education, 2922 Transworld Drive, Stockton, California.
- 2021-2022 Special Education Annual Budget & Service Plans
- 2021-2022 San Joaquin County SELPA Governance and Administration
If needed due to COVID-19 restrictions, the public hearing will be available to the public via teleconference. A link to the agenda is located at https://sjcoe.org/SELPA/, which will indicate no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting if the public hearing will be held for the public via teleconference.
Tracy Unified School District
Special Education Department
Do you know a child with special needs?
- We want to be sure that every child who has a disability receive the help he or she needs.
- We want to ensure that supports are in place for students with special needs.
- Anyone in the community who is concerned about the learning abilities of a child may participate in the Child Find Process.
- The District actively seeks out and accepts referrals to assess children who may have a disability.
- Assessment is provided at no cost to the parent.
- Concerns regarding a child’s need for special education can be presented by a parent or by any person concerned about a child.
- Parent involvement and agreement is obtained prior to any further action.
- Information is confidential and the privacy of child and parents is protected.
If you know of a child who has one or more of the following disabilities (or you suspect a child has a disability), please let us know. We’re here to help!
For more information or to let us know about a student, please contact:
For Children Ages 2 years 10 months to 5 years old
Contact the Pre-School Coordinator Lisa Jones (209)830-3312
For Students Kindergarten -12th Grade
Contact the Administrator at the School Your Child Attends
For student’s attending Private Schools in Tracy, please contact the Special Education Department of
Tracy Unified School District Office directly at (209) 830-3270
Free Online Resources: Second Step