TUSD AVID District Coordinator
Please visit our LCAP PAGE for information
EL MASTER PLAN
SERVICES & RESOURCES
Please follow this link: RESOURCES
to learn about what services resources we offer to our families.
Homeless & Foster Youth Program
Visit our PAGE HERE
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Please click on image below to enlarge and then you will be able to utilize the links:
As Counselor/therapists are assigned to each site, specific names and contact information will be updated.
Meet the Associate Superintendent of Educational Services
MEET THE ASSOCIATE SUPERINTENDENT
Julianna Stocking is committed to providing a positive and engaging, rigorous learning experience for all students throughout her educational career. Julianna has been an educator in California for 20 years, with experience and expertise in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and Evaluation, Smarter School Spending, and Cognitive Coaching. She earned a Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts from California State University Stanislaus and is currently enrolled in Brandman University Master’s Program for Educational Leadership. Julianna Stocking completed her own K-12 educational experience in the San Diego, Stockton, and Livingston Union School District.
2020-Present: Associate Superintendent, Educational Services, Tracy Unified School District
2017-2020: Director, Continuous Improvement, State and Federal Programs, Tracy Unified School District
2015-2017: Program Administrator, Professional Learning Department, Tracy Unified School District
2012-2015: Principal, Schendel K-8 School, Delhi Unified School District
2011-2012: Associate Principal, Schendel/Harmony K-8 School, Delhi Unified School District
2001-2011: Teacher, Instructional Coach Delhi Unified School District
- Trained in the Daggett System for Effective Instruction Framework and Rigor, Relevance, Relationship Rubrics, International Center for Leadership in Education
- Trained in AVID District Leadership
- TUSD Smarter School Spending District Team member, trained in SSS tools for district cost savings analysis, initiative prioritization, and initiative impact analysis
- Trained in Cognitive Coaching, Thinking Collaborative
- Trained in Charlotte Danielson Teaching Standards Framework and collection of objective instructional data and feedback
- Extensive training and application in Professional Learning Communities to ensure high levels of learning for all students
- Trained and experienced in developing, implementing, and evaluating Class, Cohort, Site, and District Student Learning Objectives and Outcome Objectives, using both proficiency and growth targets.
- SB-472 Certified CA Math Instructional Programs Adoptions and Professional Development Trainor