Measure B School Bond: Passed June 6, 2006
Measure B is an $82 million school bond to continue the renovation and modernization of Tracy schools, providing all students and teachers with comparable classrooms and facilities.
All of the needed projects will be completed using a combination of bond funds and state matching funds. The funds from Measure E are necessary to secure State matching funds.
For more information on Measure B, please contact the District Office at (209) 830-3200.
Tracy Unified Citizen’s Oversight Committee Members for Measure B
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former teacher and principal of TUSD schools. Former member of Tracy Kiwanis Club and Tracy Boys & Girls Club. Tracy Little League Coach and Volunteer for twelve years. Member of AARP.
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 835-2235
- Member of numerous committees with the Tracy Chamber of Commerce, TUSD, City of Tracy, Tracy Women's Forum Association, Sutter Tracy Healthy Connections' Family Success Team, Relay for Life, Lathrop Chamber of Commerce, GSEAC, SJHRA, Friends of the Central Valley Regional Events Center, Girl Scouts Troop #1267, Tracy Cougars Youth Football and Cheer, Surtec Adopt-A-Family and Art Freiler School Science Olympiad.
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 820-8343
- Certifified Project Manager (SCPM). Volunteer basketball coach, financial auditor for church, former boy scout leader. Parent of five children attending George Kelly, Williams and SouthWest Park.
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 836-9257
- Retired from Central California Bank. has been a member of Kiwanis Club and Rotary Club. Community volunteer with two children attending TUSD.
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 836-7400
- Assistant Superintendnet at Lammersville Unified School District. Former teacher and principal at TUSD schools. Parent of 2 former TUSD students.
Contact Phone Number: (209) 832-3137
Employed by Taylor Farms Pacific. Member of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Relay for Life, soccer coach. Children attend TUSD schools.
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 835-8880
- Small business owner since 1994. Three children attend Art Freiler.
Alternates (One-year renewable by Board of Trustees: Does not have term limit)
- Contact Phone Number: (209) 839-1259
- PTA President at Poet-Christian School for two years and served as a parent classroom volunteer for six years. Also involved with Tracy Babe Ruth. Two children attend Poet-Christian School.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Parent of TUSD students. Former TUSD director and assistant superintendent. Currently employed by San Joaquin County Office of Education.
The Measure B Citizens' Oversight Committee meets quarterly.
Meetings are held in the District Education Center Board Room located at 1875 W. Lowell Ave.