For the safety of our students Villalovoz is a closed campus.
· Adults/older siblings will not be allowed on campus unless they are volunteering in a classroom or they have a scheduled meeting. For your child’s safety, everyone who is not a student or a staff member must be cleared through the office and receive a visitor’s pass prior to entering school. All hallways must be kept clear of foot traffic.
· Morning Drop Off: For the safety of your child, drop your child off at the gate or in the valet line between 8:00 am and 8:20 am. Kindergarten students will enter through the Kindergarten gate and 1st -5th grade students will enter through the gate by the Multi-purpose room. There is no supervision prior to 8:00 a.m.
· To keep all children safe, only students are allowed through the gates before school, during school, or after school. This means no one is allowed to stand in line or wait in front of the classrooms prior to school, or be on the campus/ playground after school without a visitor’s pass. No Exceptions!
· Afternoon Pickup: For the safety of your child, no adults are allowed on campus after school. Kindergarten students will be released from the Kindergarten gate. You can wait in the valet line for 1st-5th grade students or pick them up at the gate by the multipurpose room.
· Williams Middle School siblings are not allowed on our campus. There is a designated waiting area for them in front of our school office. If they are not in the designated area they will be asked to leave.